- Date Posted: 12 Mar 2020
- Job: 20278
- Start date: 25 May 2020
About the Role:
We are seeking a full-time Pharmacist Manager to join a country town pharmacy in Central West Plains in NSW. You will be working as a sole pharmacist in the store to provide excellent professional services to the community. As Pharmacist Manager, you are required to dispense and check prescriptions, counsel on medications and OTC products, perform 6CPA duties, stock ordering, websters and much more.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* You have excellent attention to details
* You have excellent customer services skills
* You are able to work as a sole pharmacist
* You are friendly and approachable
* You have good organisational and time management skills
* Newly registered pharmacist are encouraged to apply
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in a rural service centre located on the Castlereagh River. The surrounding area is given over to farming and grazing. The strength of the town lies in its strong sense of community which has seen it establish the first community-owned post office (Rural Transaction Centre) in Australia and an excellent volunteer-run local cafe, which sells local crafts, fine coffee and good, light meals. This town is approximately 490 km north-west of Sydney via Mudgee.
About the Offer:
Very attractive salary on offer for the right candidate - negotiable depending on experience. You will be working as a sole pharmacist Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, no weekend work. Relocation assistance and accommodation provided.