- Date Posted: 11 May 2020
- Job: 20273
- Start date: ASAP
About the Role:
We are seeking a part-time Pharmacist in Charge to join a pharmacy in the Northern Rivers of NSW. You will join a friendly and dynamic team working together to bring the highest standard of care to this laid-back coastal town in NSW's North Coast. You will be customer care-driven and not afraid to come out from the dispensary and interact with and counsel customers. Your role will involve working in the front of shop to provide professional and knowledgeable advice to patients and staff in both OTC and dispensary products. This is an excellent chance to become part of a successful business with the opportunity for career development and fulfilment.
About our Ideal Candidate:
* You have a current unrestricted registration with AHPRA
* You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* You have good attention to detail
* You are friendly and approachable
* You are comfortable with forward dispensing
* You have excellent customer services skills
* You are able to build rapport with customers
* You are able to work in a team environment
* You have previous experience with Websters and nursing home is highly desirable
* Pharmacists of all levels are welcome to apply
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in a beautiful small city on NSW's North Coast. This small city provides all of the conveniences of city living without compromising on the sense of community and intimacy that only a small town can offer. The area is famous for its gorgeous beaches and great surf, historic waterfront trail, with a number of tourist attractions drawing thousands each year. It is home to a number of primary and high schools, libraries, museums, hospital and aged care facilities. It is located approximately 600km from Sydney and 160km from Brisbane. It is easily accessible by road, bus and train, and has a commercial airport with direct flights to Sydney, Melbourne or Newcastle daily. This is a great place to live for those looking for a great lifestyle away from a major city.
A very attractive hourly rate on offer depending on experience. You will be working 68 hours per fortnight, Tuesday to Friday 8:30am-5:30pm and alternate Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm.