- Date Posted: 12 Mar 2020
- Job: 20263
- Start date: ASAP
About the Role:
We are seeking a part-time Pharmacis in Charge to join a busy pharmacy in Southern Tablelands of NSW to provide the town with the highest level of customer care and quality products. This role requires accurate and timely dispensing of medications, dispensary inventory management, counselling customers discreetly, exercising compassion. You will work closely with Pharmacy Assistants, delivering excellent customer service and assist with daily store operations, including business administration. You will deliver health promotion programs and provide in-store health services.
About our Ideal Candidate:
* You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
* You have the ability to work effectively autonomously or in a team
* You have strong work ethic
* You are motivated to deliver excellent customer service
* You have a proactive mindset, with the ability to think strategically
* You are able to overcome challenges
* You have vaccination registration
* You are familiar with Fred, PosWorks, ROWA & Robopharma (desirable but not essential.)
About the Location:
This town is perfectly positioned just two hours from Sydney, an hour from Canberra and just under two hours to the coast. It is home to approximately 23,000 residents and has a vibrant and dynamic lifestyle on offer. This includes a great public transport system, arts and culture, radio and TV stations, sports clubs, shopping hubs and more. This is a great place to raise a family or to escape the daily grind of city life.
About the Offer:
You will be working 24-36 hours per week, Friday to Sunday or Saturday to Monday shifts. Hourly rates from $40-$60/hour depending on experience.