- Date Posted: 11 May 2020
- Job: 20211
- Start date: ASAP
About the Role:
We are seeking a full-time Pharmacist to join a pharmacy in a suburb in North-west Sydney. You will be joining an energetic team to provide exceptional professional services to the community. As Pharmacist, you will be required to manage a small team of staff, oversee the running of the FOS and the day to day duties in the dispensary. You will also meet with the owners on a regular basis to develop and execute a business plan and pharmacist career plan.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* You are passionate about pharmacy
* You are reliable and able to lead a small team
* You have strong attention to details
* You have excellent customer services skills
* You are eager to learn about all aspects of pharmacy, business and team development
* Newly registered pharmacists are welcome to apply
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in north-west Sydney in a semi-rural suburb, approximately 67km from Sydney CBD. This suburb is accessible by bus and car.
About the Offer:
Very attractive salary on offer for the right candidate. Flexible roster available, you will be required to work 33.5 hours to 43 hours per week depending on what you are looking for. This pharmacy opens 7 days a week.