- Date Posted: 01 May 2020
- Job: 20201
- Start date: ASAP
About the Role:
We are seeking a full time Pharmacist-in-Charge to join the team at a pharmacy in the Launceston area of Tasmania. This pharmacy provides excellent customer services to guarantee the satisfaction and continuing good health of their customers. They are looking for a strong pharmacist who is looking for a step up in their career and is highly motivated and customer-focused. A pharmacist who leads by example and believes in a forward dispensing approach. As Pharmacist in Charge, some of your responsibilities will involve counselling and providing advice to customers, performing clinical interventions, medchecks, professional services, dispensing and managing the team.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
* You possess the ability to multi task in a fast-paced team environment
* You are a strong team player
* You are capable of managing large script volumes
* You are capable of deliver outstanding customer service in accordance to QCPP and professional and ethical standards
* You have a minimum of 2 year’s experience working in community pharmacy in Australia
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in the Launceston region of Tasmania, approximately 45 minutes from Launceston. It has a population of approximately 800 residents who enjoy its mild climate. The town is easily accessible via car from all major Tasmanian towns and the city of Hobart.
About the Offer:
Salary will be commensurate with experience, relocation assistance negotiable. You will be working Monday to Friday, 9:00am-5:30pm.