- Date Posted: 12 Mar 2020
- Job: 20156
- Start date: ASAP
About the Role:
We are seeking a full-time Intern Pharmacist to join the beautiful coastal town of South West Rocks on the Mid North Coast of NSW. This busy community pharmacy offers all major healthcare services in the community pharmacy sector. You will be joining a friendly, community focused pharmacy where all the locals come to shop. You would be working within a happy and high energy team to offer first class service for their customers. You will have the opportunity to experience every aspect of managing a modern, successful community pharmacy.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* You have high energy and motivation to learn
* You are able to work in a team environment
* You have a desire to live and work in a beautiful rural area
* You have good attention to details
* You have good management skills
* You have good computer skills
About the Offer:
Above award wages with a negotiable and flexible package.