- Date Posted: 24 Mar 2020
- Job: 20044
- Start date: ASAP
About the Role:
We are seeking TWO part-time Pharmacist in charge to join a busy pharmacy in North-East VIC. This pharmacy is recently renovated with 2 full-time pharmacists and 4 dispensary technicians. Well trained pharmacy staff and new computers. Your role would involve general community pharmacist duties and would suit a newly qualified pharmacist as support to existing pharmacists.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You must speak clear English as the community is elderly.
* You have good attention to detail
* You are able to work well in a team environment
* You must be available for Friday and rostered Saturdays
* You have knowledge of FRED dispense and POS would be beneficial
* Newly registered pharmacists are encouraged to apply
About the Location:
Nestled at the base of the Strathbogie Ranges lies this charming heritage town. It's vibrant main street features shops, cafes, bakeries and heritage buildings. 150km NE Melbourne, 50km SE Shepparton.
About the Offer:
$35-$40 per hour. You will be working 3 to 5 days per week depending on the candidate's preference with 1 in 3 rostered Saturdays.