- Date Posted: 14 February 2020
- Job: 20039
- Start date: ASAP
About the Role:
We are a fast paced community pharmacy with a reputation for our professional service. Our location is such that we are very well serviced with the Newcastle/Sydney Train lines. This role involves using FRED Dispense, work using FRED Office and General dispensary maintenance: inventory management and ordering • Patient counselling • Supervising and directing staff
About our Ideal Candidate:
* Friendly and reliable.
* Solid leadership skills. Leads by example.
* Hard working.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Used to working in a fast paced environment
* Current AHPRA Pharmacist Registration
* Attention to detail
* Works well autonomously as well as in a team
* Actively promote and support the Priceline Brand
* Flexible and innovative with great problem-solving skills
* Nursing home experience preferable
* Immunisation accreditation certificate required or applicant willing to obtain.
About the Location:
This town is located on the south-western shore of Lake Macquarie. It is the largest town in the area. It is 124 km north of Sydney via the Newcastle Freeway and Pacific Highway.
About the Offer:
Friday's 9am-5.30pm (3-6)month role and Saturday's 9am-4pm (Permanent). The hourly rate will be negotiated in interview with potential applicants, based on experience and qualifications.