- Date Posted: 22 Jan 2020
- Job: 19884
- Start date: ASAP
About the Role:
We are seeking a part-time Pharmacist to join a busy pharmacy on the Central Coast of NSW. You will be joining a friendly team to provide excellent professional services to the community in the area. As Pharmacist, you will be required to dispense and check prescriptions, perform 6CPA services, oversee the FOS, provide counselling on medications and OTC products and much more.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You have strong communications and interpersonal skills
* You have excellent customer services skills
* You have good attention to details
* You are able to work in a team environment
* You are reliable and trustworthy
* You are friendly and approachable
* You are hardworking and not afraid to get out on the shop floor
* You are familiar with Minfos dispense software and pharmacotherapy would be highly desirable
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located on the Central Coast of NSW. This suburb is approximately 80km from Sydney CBD. The beautiful Central Coast of NSW is charming, with gorgeous beaches, magnificent national parks and pretty waterways. You’ll be amazed by all the fun adventures and wonderful attractions, from water sports to bushwalking, mountain biking, whale watching and marvellous wildlife sanctuaries.
About the Offer:
Very attractive salary on offer for the right candidate depending on experience. You will be working on Saturdays 9am-4pm.