- Date Posted: 09 October 2019
- Job: 19189
- Start date: ASAP
About the Role:
We are seeking a full-time Intern Pharmacist to join a busy pharmacy on the South Coast of NSW. You will be joining an experienced team to provide high quality services to the community. This is an excellent opportunity as this pharmacy offers an expanded scope of practice including medscheck, leave certificates, vaccination, HMR, compounding, sleep apnoea, weight lossand DAA. You will be supported by the owners and 2 very experienced pharmacist to guide you through your internship.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* You have high energy and motivation to learn
* You are able to work in a team environment
* You have a desire to live and work in a beautiful rural area
* You have good attention to details
* You have good management skills
* You have good computer skills
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in a coastal town on the South Coast in NSW. Kiama is a beautiful seaside town on the NSW South Coast that is best known for its blowhole – a natural cavity in the fortress-like cliffs that blasts seawater 20 metres or more into the air. There are many more interesting things to do and see in Kiama, from the gorgeous beaches to the picturesque Kiama Coast Walk. Kiama is accessible by train and car.
About the Offer:
Above award wages with a negotiable and flexible package. You will be working full time 38 hours per week with some weekend rosters.