- Date Posted: 20 September 2019
- Job: 19153
- Start date: ASAP
About the Role:
We are seeking a full time Pharmacist in Charge to join a leading pharmacy group in Central QLD. You will be joining a friendly team who is committed to providing their customers with exceptional health care advice. As PIC, you will be responsible for accurate and efficient dispensing and the provisions of pharmacy services. You will be expected to lead by example, taking responsibility for dispensary purchasing and stock control.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* You have excellent customer services skills
* You are passionate about community pharmacy and forward dispensing
* You are friendly and approachable
* You are honest and reliable
* You are familiar with FRED Dispense
* You have excellent time management skills
* You are able to work in a busy, fast-paced environment
* You are able to work well in a team
* Newly registered pharmacists are encourage to apply
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in a small city, home to approximately 80,000 residents. This city offers all the comforts and conveniences of any small city including a range of schools, cultural events and festivals, community and social activities and more. The area has an abundance of out door activities including many natural attractions including national parks and beaches, as well as stunning heritage architecture. The area is approximately 630 km from Brisbane and accessible by road or air.
About the Offer:
Very competitive salary on offer for the right candidate - negotiable depending on experience and skills offered. This pharmacy trades 7 days a week. You will be working 38 hours with some night and weekend rosters. Part-time hours available as well.