- Date Posted: 20 September 2019
- Job: 19142
- Start date: 14 October 2019
About the Role:
We are seeking a Pharmacist Manager to join a busy medical centre pharmacy in Sydney's Northern Beaches. You will be joining a progressive and staff and customer orientated group who strive to provide best in market work and customer experiences. As Pharmacist Manager, you will be required to oversee all aspects of professional pharmacy services as well as staff, work closely with the Medical Centre, report back to Head Office and manage budgets and much more.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* You have excellent customer services skills
* You have immaculate presentation
* You are reliable and outgoing
* You have strong attention to detail
* You are able to work well in a busy team environment
* You have strong leadership skills
* You have excellent management and organisational skills
* You ar familiar with Minfos Dispense and POS
* You have at least 5 years experience as a Registered Pharmacist in Australia
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in a suburb in Sydney's Northern Beaches, approximately 12km from Sydney CBD. Enjoy the casual ambience and natural beauty of the Northern Beaches, one of Australia’s most famous surfing meccas. You’ll find deliciously enticing places to eat and drink, too. This suburb is accessible by bus and car.
About the Offer:
Very attractive hourly rate on offer with a reivew in 12 months. You will be working 38 to 45 hours per week with weekend rosters. This pharmacy trades 7 days a week.