- Date Posted: 20 September 2019
- Job: 19131
- Start date: ASAP
About the Role:
We are seeking a part-time Pharmacist to join a busy pharmacy in Launceston, TAS. You will be joining a leading community pharmacy who is committed to provide their customers with exceptional health care advise to help their customers achieve 'better health'. As Pharmacist, you will be responsible for accurate and efficient dispensing, oversee the running of the dispensary, ordering and stock control, perform 6CPA duties and much more.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* You have excellent customer services skills
* You are able to work well in a team as well as independently
* You are honest, reliable and hard working
* You have strong attention to detail
* You are able to inspire confidence, take initiative and lead by example
* You are able to multi-task
* You are familiar with FRED Dispense
* You have at least 2 years experience in retail pharmacy
* You have previous management experience is highly desirable
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in a suburb in Launceston, TAS. Launceston is Tasmania's second major city and a vibrant hub for food and wine, culture and nature. The whole region is packed with city and country charm, gorgeous old towns, excellent food and wine and beautiful scenic highlights.
About the Offer:
Very attractive hourly rate on offer for the right candidate (negotiabe depending on experience and skills offered). You will be working up to 25 hours per week with some night and weekend work. This pharmacy trades seven days a week 9am-9pm.