- Date Posted: 18 September 2019
- Job: 19122
- Start date: ASAP
About the Role:
We are seeking a full time Pharmacist in Charge to join a busy pharmacy in the Shire of Mitchell in VIC. You will be joining a friendly team to provide professional services to the community. As PIC, you will be responsible for dispensing and checking prescriptions, checking DAA packs, pharmacotherapy, finalise claims, perform 6CPA duties such as Clinical Interventions and Medscheck and much more.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* You have excellent customer services skills
* You are reliable and hard working
* You are able to handle stress
* You are able to work in a team as well as independently
* You have strong time management and organisational skills
* You have at least 2 years experience as PIC
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in the Shire of Mitchell in Victoria, it is located approximately 45kms from Melbourne CBD. Explore the unique new adventure playground, including a fully accessible water splash park, designed to provide universal access to people of all ages and abilitiites.
Enjoy the monthly old style market; hit a few balls at the stunning Hidden Valley golf course or just chill out in a local café. Take in the country feel that the locals love about living in this growing town. This suburb is accessible by train and car.
About the Offer:
Very attractive hourly rate on offer for the right candidate. You will be working 38 hours per week with Saturday roster.