- Date Posted: 26 September 2019
- Job: 18952
- Start date: ASAP
This pharmacy is part of a leading pharmacy franchise which is one of the most reputable and well-recognised in Australia. This pharmacy prides itself on providing outstanding customer service, holistic health solutions and a wide range of health and beauty products to their loyal clientele.
The prime responsibility of the Pharmacist is to meet all professional and ethical requirements of pharmacists in the pharmacy. Along with providing exceptional customer care that develops relationships with customers, ensures continued repeat business and the long-term success of the Pharmacy.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You will have excellent communication skills
* You will have strong leadership skills
* You will have amazing customer service skills
* You will have eagerness to be part of our pharmacy family
* You will have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
* You will have excellent attention to detail
* You have high level sales techniques
* You will have ability to work well in a team and autonomously
* You will have an enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and grow with the pharmacy. Strong, dedicated work ethic and the desire to go above and beyond
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in a picturesque town home to over 10,000 residents. The town offers all the comforts and conveniences of any large town including a number of schools, a TAFE, a number of churches, and many medical facilities including a district hospital and medical centre. The town has become known for its wine manufacturing and draws a large number of tourists to its wineries each year. It is located approximately 270 km from Sydney and 120 km from Dubbo.
About the Offer:
Competitive rate for part-time candidate available to work every Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm and Saturday 9am - 3pm,. Immediate start.