- Date Posted: 09 October 2019
- Job: 18195
- Start date: 01 August 2019
About the Role:
We are seeking a full-time Intern Pharmacist to join a busy pharmacy in the Riverina area of NSW. This busy community pharmacy offers all major healthcare services in the community pharmacy sector. You will be joining a store that prides itself in knowing and understanding their local community, going that extra mile to help patients and with a smile! Supportive work environment with experienced/knowledgeable staff, fast-paced work environment with dynamic roles/services. Training for each section provided during the intern year.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You have good communication and interpersonal skills
* You have strong customer service skills
* You are hardworking and diligent
* You are motivate and have strong work ethics
* You are able to work in a team environment
* You have good time management skills
* You have good attention to detail
About the Location:
Wagga Wagga is a beguiling mix of natural and architectural beauty. It's the largest regional city in the State, surrounded by stunning Country NSW landscapes, and is known as the capital of the Riverina region. This is an excellent opportunity for a pharmacist wishing to develop their skills and to experience what rural Australia has to offer.
About the Offer:
Competitive salary on offer for the right candidate. You will be working 38 hours per week with weekend roster.