- Date Posted: 04 February 2019
- Job: 17739
- Start date: ASAP
About the Role:
We are seeking a part-time Pharmacist in Charge to join a busy pharmacy on the Central Coast of NSW. You will be joining a Medical Centre Pharmacy to provide professional services to the community in the area. As PIC, you will be responsible for day to day Pharmacist duties such as dispensing and counselling, OTC, perform 6CPA as well as checking webster packs, liaise with doctor on duty, monitor store operations and much more.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
* You have strong attention to details
* You are friendly and approachable
* You enjoy interacting with customers
* You are able to work in a busy environment
* You are a team player
* You have strong organisational skills
* Newly registered pharmacists are encouraged to apply
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located on the Central Coast of NSW, approximately 110km from Sydney CBD. This area is accessible by car and bus.
About the Offer:
Very attractive hourly rate on offer for the right candidate. You will be required to work every Saturday 8:30am-2:00pm (or alternate Saturdays if you don't want to work every week).