- Date Posted: 29 January 2019
- Job: 17732
- Start date: ASAP
About the Role:
We are seeking a full time Pharmacist in Charge to join a pharmacy on NSW's South Coast. You will be working as sole pharmacist, with a friendly, dynamic team of staff. As PIC, you will be responsible for ordering, rostering, dispensing, counselling and NDSS. Further, you will be required to deliver an outstanding customer experience focused on customer needs, develop and maintain relationships with Medical Centre Doctors and other allied health practitioners to update and provide support in the care of patients and design new procedures and protocols that help with business efficiency & report to the proprietor.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have the ability to think outside the box in order to provide comprehensive health care solutions
- You have previous retail pharmacy experience
- You are passionate about delivering patient care, professional health services, and customer service
- You have strong attention to detail
- Have results driven focus to achieve clear KPI's
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in a small coastal town on the South Coast of NSW, it is approximately a 3 hour commute from Sydney. The area is famous for their beautiful white-sand beaches and clear turquoise water. The National Parks around the area also offer fantastic bushwalking and cycling tracks, experience the indigenous culture, excellent camping spots, cliff-top lookouts and maritime heritage. This is also one of the best places in Australia for whale watching from June through to November. If you enjoy fishing, scuba diving, native wildlife and various outdoor activities, this is the perfection location!
About the Offer:
Generous salary on offer, working 4 days 40 hours per week. Relocation assistance negotiable.