- Date Posted: 12 September 2019
- Job: 17606
- Start date: ASAP
About the Role:
We are seeking a full-time Pharmacist to join a pharmacy in Northern NSW for a 6 to 12 month contract. This is an amazing opportunity to get ahead financially while working in a fulfilling role that will assist you in developing your skills and experience. Join an established and successful pharmacy that offers a dynamic range of services including extensive indigenous health services, communities, vaccinations, weight management clinics, online health packages, and more. As a full time, you will be responsible dispensing and counselling on medications, perform 6CPA services, webster checking, pharmacotherapy and much more.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have previous experience in community pharmacy
- You have good management skills and professional competence
- You have the ability to work as a sole pharmacist when required
- You are enthusiastic about working with remote and regional communities
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Newly registered pharmacists are welcome to apply
About the Location:
This town is located in Northern NSW, near the border of QLD and is home to over 10,000 residents. The town is a major agricultural centre with cotton being its primary export. It is a very liveable town with most of the comforts and conveniences of any small city including its own public airport, railway station, newspaper, racecourse, shopping hub and more. It is located approximately 270 km from Tamworth and 480 km from Brisbane.
About the Offer:
Very attractive remuneration package on offer for the right candidate. You will be working 38-45 hours per week including some weekend rosters. Six month commitment possible.