- Date Posted: 10 September 2018
- Job: 16760
- Start date: ASAP
About the Role:
We are seeking a full-time Pharmacist in Charge to join a pharmacy in the Bega area of NSW. You will be joining an expanding pharmacy brand and they understand the importance of their people and are passionate about their business and its future. As PIC, you will be responsible for the day to day management of the dispensary, patient counselling, stock management and dispensing.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
* You have excellent customer service skills
* You have strong work ethics
* You have strong attention to detail
* You have good computer literacy
* You have at least one year experience as a registered pharmacist
About the Location:
This famous town on the south-east coast of NSW, offers a wonderful laid-back country lifestyle, with all of the comforts and conveniences of small city. The town has everything you need including schools, sports clubs, public transport and more. It also offers a low cost-of-living making it a great place for those looking to save. It is located approximately 225 km from Canberra and 420 km from Sydney.
About the Offer:
Very attractive salary with partnership opportunity on offer for the right candidate. You will be working 5 days per week with weekend rosters.