- Date Posted: 21 January 2019
- Job: 16443
- Start date: ASAP
About the Role:
We are seeking a full time Pharmacist in Charge to work in the Shire of Mitchell in VIC. This pharmacy group prides itself on exceptional customer service to the community by engaging with every customer. As PIC, you will be required to dispense scripts, provide advice and counsel on prescription medications as well as OTC products, perform 6CPA, oversee the FOS, stock management and much more.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* You have strong work ethic
* You have previous experience working in a fast paced environment
* You have strong computer skills
* You are reliable, accurate and efficient
* You have excellent time management and organisational skills
* You have previous experience with webster packing
* You have proven experience with 6CPA
* You have a clear knowledge of QCPP
* You have at least 1 year experience as a registered pharmacist
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in the Central Victoria, approximately 75km north of Melbourne CBD. This small township has a population of about 4300 residents and offers a village type environment, strong rural characteristics, historical values and undulating landscapes. Many residents in this township commute by train or car to Melbourne and surrounding suburbs for employment. This area is accessible by train and car.
About the Offer:
Salary negotiable for the right candidate depending on experience. Full time 42.5 hours per week. Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm and Saturday 9am-1pm.