- Date Posted: 20 June 2018
- Job: 16442
- Start date: ASAP
About the Role:
We are seeking a part time Pharmacist in Charge to join a friendly team in the Corowa Area of VIC. As PIC, you will be required to provide the residents in the community with exceptional customer service, advise on products and services to improve and maintain their health and well being. You duties will also include but not limited to dispensing scripts, providing advice, supervising the production of dose administration aids, and ensuring the best service in the area.
About the Our Ideal:
* You have strong excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* You have strong time management skills
* You are reliable, accurate and efficient
* You have previous experience working in a fast paced environment
* You work well in a team
* You are self motivated and have a strong work ethic
* Newly registered pharmacists are welcome to apply
About the Location:
This pharmacy is situated on the south bank of the Murray River, on the border on Victoria and NSW and is home to approximately 7,000 residents. The area is home to a lake that provides a popular tourist attraction, offering activities such as boating, kayaking and fishing. The town is approximately 270 km from Melbourne and 90 km from Albury/Wodonga. It is easily accessible by road and served by a railway.
About the Offer:
Very attractive salary on offer for the right candidate. You will be required to work either Monday or Friday 9am-6pm, Saturday 9am-2pm and Sunday 10am-1pm.