About the Role:
We are seeking a full time Pharmacist-in-Charge to join a community pharmacy in Warrumbungle Shire area. You will be joining a friendly team and they are proud to be providing the best healthcare solutions to their local community. As PIC, you role will involve dispensing, implementation of 6CPA programs, providing advise on medications and over-the-counter products, stock management and much more.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have great communication and interpersonal skills
- You have strong attention to detail
- You have strong work ethic
- You are a strong team player
- You are motivated to seek opportunities for growth and development and further yourself professionally
- Newly registered Pharmacist are welcome to apply
About the Location:
This Pharmacy is located on the banks of the Castlereagh River, home to approximately 3,500 resident. This town is known as the astronomy capital of Australia with its stargazing observatories on the edge of the iconic Warrumbungle National Park. The town is approximately 5 hours drive north-west of Sydney, accessible by car or bus from Dubbo.
About the Offer:
Very attractive salary on offer with relocation assistance for the right candidate. Full time hours with weekend rosters.