About the Role:
We are seeking a full-time Pharmacist to join a busy community pharmacy in the Southern Highlands of NSW. You will be working with a friendly team with 3 other Pharmacists to contribute to the improvement of our customers’ health. The customers in the area care about their health, they appreciate the expertise of Pharmacists and aren’t solely focused on price.
As Pharmacist, your responsibilities include:
- Building therapeutic relationships with patients and other healthcare professionals
- Providing health solutions to patients, administering vaccinations and other 6 CPA services
- Opioid Replacement Services
- Checking and counseling on prescriptions
- Checking Webster packs for community patients only
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You are passionate about Pharmacy
- You are reliable, trustworthy and shows initiative
- You are creative and humorous
- You are able to work in a team
- You are able to bring people along towards a common goal
- You have vaccination qualification
- You have good clinical knowledge and ability to explain information to patients
- You have good communications skills
- Newly registered Pharmacists are welcome to apply
About the Locations:
This pharmacy is located in the Southern Highlands of NSW, about 120km south of Sydney. This town is the largest town in the area, home to approximately 13,000 residents, and is in close proximity to several other historic towns. This town is home to an exciting and eclectic mix of eateries, wineries, boutique shops, country markets, and events. This area is easily accessible by car, bus, and train.
About the Offer:
Competitive salary on offer with contributions to CPD negotiable for the right candidate. Full time 38 hours per week with 1 weekend roster per month. Accommodation provided if required.