About the Role:
We are seeking a full-time Professional Services Pharmacist to join a friendly and supportive team in the Southern Tablelands of NSW. This is an innovative, forward-thinking pharmacy with a very experienced staff. The pharmacy offers a wide range of services with a lot of customer engagement, so excellent customer services is a must. As pharmacist, your responsibilities include general dispensing and advice, driving 6CPA and associated services and much more.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You have excellent customer services skills
- You are reliable, confident and empathetic
- You have strong attention to details
- You have good professional knowledge
- Immunisation accreditation would be beneficial
- You have at least 2 years experience as Pharmacist
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in a small town in the Southern Tablelands NSW, approximately 280km south west of Sydney and 60km from Canberra. This town is a charming rural escape with beautiful streetscapes, fascinating heritage and wonderful wineries. This town is accessible by car and bus.
About the Offer:
Very attractive salary on offer with travel allowance for the right candidate. Full time 38 hours per week with alternate weekends.