About the Role:
An exciting opportunity has now become available for a Pharmacist Manager in Bega Valley Shire NSW. We are seeking a customer focused Pharmacist who is looking for a challenge and wants to add real value as a Health Care Provider to the local community. As Pharmacist Manager, you will be required to maintain & grow the community webster services, embrace all 6CPA professional services, perform Medschecks, NDSS & Medicare Care packages, support and grow new business strategies, oversee dispensary inventory management and order processing and train & motivate Pharmacy Assistants with your exceptional product knowledge.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You have strong attention to details
- You have strong leadership and management skills
- You have strong customer services skills
- You are reliable and patient focused
- You are approachable and enjoy building rapport with customers
- You are able to lead and work in a team environment
About the Location:
This pharmacy is situated in a village in the south-east area of NSW in the Bega Valley Shire, with a population of 776 people and approximately 390 km south of Sydney between Narooma and Bega. This village is a popular tourist destination. Its attractions include olden-style stores, leather craft works, potteries, an iron forge, art galleries, tea rooms and antique shops. Only 20 minutes from the beach an 1.5 hours from the snow, this area is a great place for a work-life balanced lifestyle. The area is accessible by car and bus.
About the Offer:
Very attractive salary on offer with accommodation for the right candidate. Full time hours with Saturday rosters.