About the Role:
We are seeking a full-time Pharmacist in Charge to join a rural outback pharmacy in the North West of QLD. You will be joining a supportive team to provide excellent professional services to the community. This is an excellent opportunity for a Pharmacist wanting to engage in a rewarding practice. As PIC, your responsibility would include dispensing and checking prescriptions, counsel on medications and OTC products, deliver 6CPA services, webster checking and much more.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You have excellent customer services skills
- You have strong attention to detail
- You have strong management skills
- You are friendly and approachable
- You are honest and reliable
- You are able to work well under pressure
- You are able to work in a team environment
- You enjoy a rural lifestyle
- You are able to build rapport with the community
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in outback QLD, approximately 120km east of Mount Isa and 400km south of the Gulf of Carpentaria. Rich in history and minerals, the town with a heart of gold has a lot more to offer than a place to make a pitstop. This town is equipped with a community precinct (convention centre with indoor and outdoor function areas, kitchen, and bar facilities), library, art gallery, equestrian and racecourse centre, sporting and recreation grounds, as well as a Shire Hall. This town is accessible by car, flights, and coach.
About the Offer:
Very attractive remuneration with relocation assistance and free accommodation on offer for the right candidate. You will be working Monday to Friday 8:30-5:30pm and Saturday 8:30am-12:30pm.