About the Role:
We are seeking a Pharmacist Manager to join busy pharmacy in the Mid North Coast of NSW. You will be joining an energetic team who thrives on engaging with every customer to help them with their needs. As Pharmacist Manager, you will be responsible for the overall management of the business and the team, the overall profitability of the pharmacy and to ensure the pharmacy is operated efficiently and ethically.
As Pharmacist Manager, you are required to:
- Demonstrate leadership by embracing growth and entrepreneurial strategies
- Be a trusted health care resource to the customer by providing patient counseling, including clinical pharmacy services and products the pharmacy has to offer
- Be a result driven leader by driving and achieving KPI’s
- Execute store processes and implement new company and industry initiatives to improve the viability and bottom line of business
- Work closely with a leadership team, to uphold service standards in retail services, counseling, dispensing, pricing, managing inventory and record keeping
- Ensure all work processes, systems and procedures are performed efficiently and effectively
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You are reliable and lead by example to deliver outstanding customer service
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are able to build and maintain customer relationships
- You have excellent attention to details
- You have excellent time management and planning skills
- You are motivated, professional, responsible and enthusiastic
- You have compounding experience
- You have a ‘can do attitude’
- You have at least 3 years experience as a qualified Pharmacist
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in a city on the Mid North Coast of NSW, approximately 320km north of Sydney. The city is located 16 km from the mouth of the Manning River and it is surrounded by rich rural farmland where dairying, beef cattle, and the timber industry still prosper. Surrounded by natural beauty and plenty of self-guided heritage walks, as well as a friendly community, this area is an ideal place to raise a family. This area is accessible by train, bus, and car.
About the Offer:
Very attractive salary with a rare partnership opportunity is available for the successful candidate. Full-time hours including Saturdays.