About the Role:
We are seeking a full time Pharmacist Manager to join a small suburban pharmacy in Cairns, QLD. You will be sole pharmacist when on duty and as pharmacist manager, you will be in complete control of the pharmacy and all operations including ordering within budget, stock management, staff management, daily cash reconciliation as well as pharmacist duties. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced pharmacist to step up into a management role, and you will be supported by the systems and business operations manager.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You are registered as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia
- You have excellent communication, organisational and management skills
- You are honest, trustworthy and reliable
- You are able to work harmoniously with and engage with a small team
- You are able to inspire confidence in customers
- You have excellent customer service skills
- You are proficient in LOTS Dispense and POS
- You have at least 5 years experience, preferably with some experience as sole pharmacist in a small pharmacy
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in a suburb just 15 minutes from Cairns, QLD. Cairns is the gateway to Australia’s Great Barrier Reef, Port Douglas and the Daintree Rainforest, the ideal base to explore the wonderful attractions Tropical North Queensland has to offer. The area is easily accessible by car, bus and plane.
About the Offer:
Competitive salary on offer with relocation and accommodation assistance for the right candidate. Hours are Tue-Fri 8-6, alternative Sat 8-12, totalling 40 hours one week and 44 hours the next week.