About the Role:
We are seeking an experienced Compounding Pharmacist to join a busy community pharmacy in a suburb South-East of Melbourne CBD. You will be working with a friendly and fun team with their focus on delivering exceptional customer services to their growing clientele. As Compounding Pharmacist, you will be required to supervise the compounding lab as well as dispensing PBS prescriptions, counselling and advising patients with medications and recommending OTC products. You are also required to order dispensary items and supervise and check weekly DAA for community patients.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have strong attention to details
- You must be enthusiastic about the future
- You are reliable and punctual
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You have excellent customer services
- You are able to build and maintain customer relationships
- You are able to follow and adhere to system and be consistent
- You are familiar with LOTS software an advantage but not necessary
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience as a Pharmacist
- You must have experience as a Compounding Pharmacist
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in a suburb approximately 12km from Melbourne CBD, easily accessible by train, bus and car.
About the Offer:
Very competitive salary on offer with 10% commission incentives for the right candidate. Full time hours with alternate Sundays.