About the Role:
We have an excellent part-time opportunity for a ‘Forward’ Pharmacist to join a busy retail Pharmacy group based in Wollongong. You will be joining a friendly team to provide exceptional customer service to the area. This position would suit a pharmacist who truly enjoys interacting with customers on the shop floor.
As pharmacist, your key responsibilities will include:
- Promoting excellence in customer service and enriching community engagement.
- Proactively greeting and engaging customers
- Using knowledge, skills and experience to provide healthcare solutions
- Being the face of the pharmacy, walking the store and consulting with customers
- Actively implementing PPI programs and forward dispensing
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* Desire to work & interact with customers in front of the dispensary bench
* Demonstrated sound consultative skills
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Motivated and enthusiastic team player
* Knowledge of and/or strong interest in Natural medicine (highly desirable).
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in the Wollongong area, approximately 80 km south of Sydney. Wollongong is a coastal city in Australia, south of Sydney along the Grand Pacific Drive with surfing beaches and rock pools line the coastline. The area is easily accessible by car, train or bus.
About the Offer:
Salary negotiable, based on individual’s experience. You will be required to work 18.5 hours per week – Thursday 4pm-9pm, Friday 9am-5.30pm and Saturday 9am – 4pm. This role offers great potential for career advancement within this rapidly expanding, hugely successful pharmacy group.