About the Role:
A wonderful opportunity is available for a Pharmacist In Charge looking for a challenging role on the south coast of NSW. You will be working as a sole pharmacist, responsible for ordering, rostering, dispensing, counselling, NDSS etc. This pharmacy is in the process of implementing more professional services. The ideal candidate must be motivated to improve and find innovative ways to service the community, willing to engage and build rapport with customers This is a great career development opportunity for the right candidate.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- Experience delivering professional services is highly desirable
- You enjoy interacting with customers, confident in providing exceptional one on one customer
- You are friendly and approachable
- You have strong attention to detail
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Newly registered and early career pharmacists are encouraged to apply
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in a small coastal town on the South Coast of NSW, it is approximately a 3 hour commute from Sydney. The area is famous for their beautiful white-sand beaches and clear turquoise water. The National Parks around the area also offer fantastic bushwalking and cycling tracks, experience the indigenous culture, excellent camping spots, cliff-top lookouts and maritime heritage. This is also one of the best places in Australia for whale watching from June through to November. If you enjoy fishing, scuba diving, native wildlife and various outdoor activities, this is the perfection location!
About the Offer:
Rate negotiable dependant upon experience.