About the Role:
We are seeking a full-time Pharmacist Manager to join a community pharmacy along the Great Ocean Road. This is an organisation that returns profits back to the community, they are passionate about the work they do and they encourage and support professional development. As Pharmacist Manager, you will be required to provide exceptional customer service, educate and provide support the staff to further develop their skills.
You are also responsible for the following:
- Patient counselling and engagement, prescription dispensing
- Commercial performance, growth and budget management
- Customer satisfaction
- Management of compliance and risk
- Create a happy and effective work environment
- Engage with community health network
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You enjoy community involvement and developing close relationships
- You have high levels of energy and ability to lead and mentor a team of staff effectively
- You are customer focused and are passionate about providing excellent customer service
- You have strong management skills
- You are able to interpret financial documents
- You are approachable, honest and trustworthy
- You are collaborative and result driven
- You are committed to creating a safe and effective work environment
- You are flexible and innovative
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in a town along the Great Ocean Road approximately 2.5 hours from Melbourne. The people in this coastal country town are very relaxed, great for someone who is looking for a sea change with a positive and relaxed environment. There is plenty to do in the area; hit the waters of the southern ocean, wander the coast and explore petrified rainforests full of waterfalls, ferns, and crystal clear streams. This town is accessible via car and bus.
About the Offer:
Very attractive remuneration package with relocation assistance on offer for the right candidate. This pharmacy trades Monday to Saturday during off-peak season and trades 7 days during high season (school holidays). Regular roster of approximately 46 hours per week with support pharmacist when required to ensure work-life balance and weekends off.