About the Role:
We are seeking either a full or part time Pharmacist in Charge to join a pharmacy in South East Queensland. This is a great opportunity for a pharmacist who enjoys interacting with customers, as you will be joining an experiences team with excellent management and an efficient and well run retail floor. As PIC, you will be required to provide advice and counsel patients on prescription and OTC medications, and perform PPIs.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You are passionate about community pharmacy and enjoy interacting with customers
- You are a strong team player
- You are trust worthy and maintain integrity at all times
- Previous experience using Fred dispensing software and Willach Consis is highly desirable
- Pharmacists of all levels of experience are welcome to apply
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in a small city, home to approximately 80,000 residents. This city offers all the comforts and conveniences of any small city including a range of schools, cultural events and festivals, community and social activities and more. The area has an abundance of out door activities including many natural attractions including national parks and beaches, as well as stunning heritage architecture. The area is approximately 630 km from Brisbane and accessible by road or air.
About the Offer:
Salary negotiable depending on experience and relocation assistance provided if required.