About the Role:
We are seeking a full time Pharmacist in Charge to join a pharmacy located in the Murray River Region of Victoria. You will be joining a upbeat, caring and inspiring team at this busy community pharmacy. This pharmacy pride themselves on providing outstanding customer service and health advise as well as professional services to their local community. As PIC, you will be required to counsel patients on OTC and prescription medication, perform MedChecks and Clinical Interventions, and more.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You are customer focused and have a passion for professional services
- You enjoy interacting with customers and building rapport
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are a strong team player
- Newly registered pharmacists are welcome to apply – on-the-job training will be provided
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in a town on the banks of the Murray River. It is home to over 13,000 residents. It is a popular tourist destination with visitors are attracted to the town by its warm climate, the Murray River, recreational attractions, and historical features. It holds a number of events and festivals each year and is renowned for its variety of restaurants and eating services available. International cuisines are all easily accessible in the town including Thai, Chinese, Italian, Indian and Greek. The town is easily accessible by road, train and plane.
About the Offer:
Competitive salary on offer, flexible work hours and relocation assistance provided.